Näitä hetkiä kun muistan miksi olen tässä maisteriohjelmassa. <3 <3 <3
"She already gave us some bad grades so -"
"C is not really a bad grade."
"Well it is not but -"
"- but yes it is."
"It is nice when someone tells you I love you in ancient Greek."
"So who wants to take the responsibility of having the key?"
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"I can do that."
"So basically I have been reading Wikipedia and the church's own webpages."
"So what is your topic?"
"Church of the Nativity. I had one book but the mention of the church was so short that -"
"But there is plenty of it in the course materials!"
"I do not have the access for them right now, do I?"
"I have the link to Dropbox if you want to!"
"Well it would be... no, I won't read them here."
"I love the way your face lightens up and then you realise you don't have time for this shit."
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti